Candidate will be efficient in performing radiology procedures .Candidate will explain procedures to the patients, comfort, and position patients on the exam table. Candidate will select technique parameters in keeping with ALARA. The candidate will review and evaluate digital images for quality to determine if images are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes. Candidate will have experience in surgical scrub technique or have minimum 2 year experience in Cath Lab and/or interventional procedures and willing to train for scrub technique competencies and function as a scrub tech as required. Willing to rotate on call as required.
Candidate will use radiation safety measures and protection devices to comply with government regulations and to ensure safety of patients, visitors, and staff. Candidates’ job skills require excellent written and verbal communication, sensitivity to the physical and psychological needs of patients. Attention to detail and the ability to follow a physician's instructions will be important to the success of working in a team concept. Position requires stamina transporting patients to/from the hospital bed to the Radiology Department.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology Technology
2. Pass a National Test (ARRT) have certificate
3. State Licensed (CRT)
4. Must hold a current certificate of the CRT
5. Current BCLS required (AHA)
6. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), within 90 days of hire.
7. 12 lead EKG course, within 90 days of hire.
8. Previous experience or training in a Cardiovascular Lab; required
9. Cardiovascular technician training program with emphasis in invasive cardiology and hemodynamic monitoring preferred.
10. Certified Cardiovascular Technician, preferred;