Performs electrocardiograms in a number of hospital settings including intensive care unit and pre-operative area. Assists physicians during various cardiac stress tests and maintains equipment and cleanliness of the department.
- Perform EKGs according to department procedures.
- Assist cardiologist with exercise tolerance stress testing and drug study stress testing.
- Perform clerical duties such as computer entry, filing, recording, and scheduling.
- High school education / GED required.
- EKG certification preferred or equivalent work experience.
- BLS certification required or must obtain within 90 days of employment.