· Follows appropriate Code Blue notification procedures.
· Effectively prioritizes clinical interventions and care.
· Patient safety measures.
· Gonadal shielding/film marking.
· Initialing films utilizing markers.
· Portable radiological examinations.
· Fixed radiological examinations.
· IVP’s (Assist physician).
· Fluoroscopy (Assist physician).
· Myelograms (Assist physician).
· Obtains necessary training prior to initial equipment use.
· Assures equipment is in operating order prior to use.
· Uses the following equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s operating instructions. Including, but not limited to:
· Laser camera
· R/F rooms
· Portable radiologic equipment
· Fixed radiologic equipment
· Other duties as assigned.
High school graduate or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
Graduate of an approved Radiology Program.
Able to operate radiologic equipment
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Current CRT, ARRT Certification
Fluoroscopy Permit (within 3 months of hire)
Current BCLS-C Card