· Obtains necessary training prior to initial equipment use.
· Assures equipment is in operating order prior to use.
· Uses the following equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s operating instructions. Including, but not limited to:
· Gamma Cameras
· Isotopes calibrators
· Well counter
· Radiation survey meters
· Nuclear computer system
· Portable lead storage modules
· EKG monitors
· Coronary defibrillators
· Patient safety measures.
· Preparation of radioactive isotopes.
· Administration of radioactive isotopes.
· Monitoring, calibration, and wipe tests.
· Spinal taps (Assist physician).
· Radioactive iodine therapy (Assist physician).
High school graduate or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
Graduate of an accredited School of Nuclear Medicine Technology
Prior experience preferred
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Licenses/Certifications: Current NMTCB Certification
Current BCLS-C Card