Under the supervision of the Admitting Supervisor and the Manager of Admitting, the Communications Operator is responsible for the timely answering of incoming telephone calls and proper routing of telephone communications. The operator is to display courtesy with all patients, staff, visitors and work in a cooperative manner to fulfill the goals of the department and the hospital.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
- Previous hospital experience as an admissions representative preferred..
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred.
- Required upon 90 days hire; BCLS.
- Good computer, typing and spelling skills.
- Bilingual in Chinese/Spanish/English4.
- Customer service experience.
- Previous communication experience.